Are you or your loved one experiencing cognitive impairment caused by alzheimer’s or another dementia? Are you dedicated to maintaning optimal brain health for as long as you can?
TAKE YOUR BRAIN TO THE GYM:
Alzheimer’s and Dementia professionals worldwide have come to recognize the effectiveness of Brain Fit programs to achieve:
- stimulated brain function
- a higher quality of life
- decreased levels of depression
At Lifeline, we have a 33 year history of planning, implementing and facilitating Brain Fit activities that have produced positive outcomes for our clients for many years. Our Founder and Clinical Director, Dr. Teresa Shanahan, created our unique program and we are happy to now offer this program by itself, whether you use our other services or not.
HOW THE PROGRAM WORKS:
- Each client is carefully evaluated by a Program Director to establish a cognition baseline.
- The Program Director designs a customized program based on the individual’s needs and goals.
- Client chooses a start date and schedules sessions with a Cognitive Enhancement Associate 1-3 times a week.
- The Program Director pairs the client with a Cognitive Enhancement Associate. Lifeline’s Cognitive Enhancement Associates are high level, extensively trained caregivers managed by specialized Program Directors.
- The Program Director re-evaluates monthly to reassess the client’s progress and make program adjustments to ensure continued effectiveness.
NINE PROGRAM PILLARS
The program includes customized plans exploring 9 areas to reach optimum brain fitness:
- Medical and Medication Review
- Physical Exercise
- Daily Routine
- Social Engagement
- Leisure Activity
- Cognitive Exercises
Contact Lifeline today at 858-581-6400 or email HelpIsHere@LifelineCares.com to arrange an Evaluation with our Program Director.